AVISTA: MINDFULNESS MEDITATION TRAINING
Mindfulness classes & workshops online and in the Central Coast NSW, Australia
Avista Mindfulness offers mindfulness meditation courses, workshops and workplace training online and in the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
Director of Avista Mindfulness, Suzie Brown, is now taking bookings for workplace mindfulness training.
Sign up for the Avista Mindfulness newsletter above to hear about upcoming public workshops and courses.
Our courses will give you lifelong skills in meditation and present-moment awareness (mindfulness) and help you to perform better and be calmer and happier in everything that you do.
Suzie Brown created Avista Mindfulness to help people to free themselves from stress and unhappiness and connect to the joy that is ever-present even under the most difficult circumstances.
Based on the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course developed by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn in the US, our courses and workshops are backed by decades of research showing the benefits of mindfulness and meditation to many areas of life.
Our courses can help you to:
- Reduce stress at work or in other parts of your life.
- Get more focused, clear and effective in everything you do.
- Improve your relationships with co-workers, friends and family.
- Improve your mental and physical health including reducing anxiety, fewer headaches, better sleep, reduced pain, better immunity and more energy.
- Feel more joyful, peaceful and grounded.
You can get involved through:
- Booking a course for your workplace, either general stress-reduction training or with a focus on those working in the helping professions.
- Public mindfulness meditation courses and workshops in Melbourne, Geelong, Surf Coast and Bellarine regions.
- Booking with us to offer meditation at your conference, event or team day.
- Read our blog, online guides or free guided meditations.